Klipsch - Image ONE Bluetooth On-Ear Headphone Review
-Noise canceling on these headphones is very good.
-The bass is a little too strong and cannot be easily modified.
-Some discomfort reported by some when used for extended periods.
-Joints where the headphones
fold up is a weak point in design
This is a good set of headphones overall but some users complained of discomfort over extended periods of wear. These headphones are well designed with one exception, the hinges create weak-spots near the ear cups.
- Bluetooth A2DP CODECS: SBC, AAC, aptX®
- Bluetooth INPUT RATING: 5V DC, 0.5A
- Bluetooth PROFILES: A2DP v1.2, AVRCP v1.0, HSP v1.2, HFP v1.6
- Bluetooth RANGE: Up to 10m (33 feet)
- Bluetooth VERSION: Bluetooth v2.1 +EDR
- COLORS: Black/Brushed Aluminum
- DIMENSIONS: 9.9" H x 7.5" W x 2.7" D
- DRIVE COMPONENTS: Full Range KG 150
- DRIVER DESIGN: Dynamic Moving Coil 40mm Speaker
- DRIVER DIAMETER: 40mm
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 16Hz-23kHz
- IMPEDANCE: 32 ohms
- INPUT CONNECTIONS: 3.5mm
- MIC/REMOTE: Integrated mic and ear-cup controls
- SENSITIVITY: 110dB
- STYLE: Wireless on-ear
- WEIGHT: 181 grams
Reviews on this site are based on information found Online, reviews sent to me and personal opinion. I am not responsible for any problems you may have with any products mentioned on this site.
Site updated on Feb 27th 2013.