Velodyne - vFree Bluetooth Wireless Headphone Review
- Has skins you can add to the headphones. The skins for the headphones cost about $40 each.
- Has a digital bypass cable, will give you a bit better sound quality for when you want increased quality.
- Good quality mic.
- They fold up to be pretty compact.
- Price is quite a bit higher than the other Bluetooth headphones we have reviewed.
- The on ear design can become uncomfortable at times.
- Folding design gives product a couple of weak points where the product can break easier.
These are solid on-ear Bluetooth headphones and are worth picking up but they can be uncomfortable. Most people may not find these headphones uncomfortable but others will find these headphones tightly cup your ears making it uncomfortable to wear for long periods or during high activity.
• Outstanding wireless sound quality utilizing apt-X® coding
• Bluetooth® v2.1 connectivity with >30 foot range
• Optional vFree® skins let you add stylish designs to match your mood & fashion (coming soon)
• Intuitive controls
• High-quality microphone for phone & Online video games
• Energy efficient design with exceptional battery life
• Collapsible design for easy storage
• Available in 3 stylish colors: Gloss Black, Gloss White & Gloss Silver
• 4 foot, 3.5 mm (3/8") audio bypass cable
• Micro USB charging cable
• Carrying pouch
Driver size: 34 mm
Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
Sensitivity: 98 dB/1 kHz/1 mW
Frequency range: 2.4Ghz – 2.4835GHz
Transmission range: Up to 10 m (33’)
Power: Lithium-ion polymer battery, 3.7V/430mAh (rechargeable)
Operating temperature: 0 C – 40 C
Supports Bluetooth v2.1 + EDR, A2DP v1.2, AVRCP v1.0, HSP v1.2, HFP v1.6
Supports codecs SBC, AAC, apt-X
100 hours standby
10 hours talk and music
1.5 hours recharge time
Reviews on this site are based on information found Online, reviews sent to me and personal opinion. I am not responsible for any problems you may have with any products mentioned on this site.
Site updated on Feb 27th 2013.